Swift is available as a writer/editor on a freelance basis. A prolific researcher since his graduate school days, his investigative skills were greatly enhanced after completing a private investigator-intern course taught by Brandon Perron – one of the country’s most highly acclaimed independent investigators. Upon completion of the course (known as “The Component Method”), Mr. Perron and Diamond Liddy (Public Defender for Florida’s Nineteenth Judicial Circuit) recognized Swift for his outstanding scholastic and investigative achievements while enrolled in the program.
Possessing an extensive general knowledge, an articulate demeanor and a vibrant speaking voice, Swift adds color and wit to almost any type of program.
Swift is well versed and lectures on the following subjects:
- Current Events (Foreign & Domestic)/Politics
- History of Western Civilization
- Early Christianity and First Century Judaism
- The Rise and Fall of the British Empire (mostly the “Rise”)
- Modern European History 1815 – Present
- Modern European Social/Political Theory
- U.S. History Colonial – Present
- The History of Cuba
- Revolutionary Cuba Today
- The History of Florida
- Treasure Coast History
- History of the Capital Markets/Securities/Investments